Lane Workforce Partnership (LWP), the Local Workforce Investment Board for Lane County, is looking for proposers to operate a comprehensive year-round program for Lane County youth and young adults between the ages of 14-24. Programs funded under this Request for Proposal (RFP) will operate under the provisions of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). WIOA is federal legislation funded by the Department of Labor.

The total allocation for the LWP Youth/Young Adult Program RFP is estimated to be $700,000. Of the total contract amount, a minimum of 75% will be awarded to serve out-of-school youth/young adults ages 16 – 24 (school dropouts or high school graduates in need of further training) and the remaining 25% will be awarded to serve in-school youth/young adults ages 14 – 21.

The focus of the LWP Youth Program is to prepare youth and young adults to be the future of workforce through high school completion/GED attainment, academic and occupational skill development, postsecondary training or certification, and employment. The participating youth/young adult must meet federal low-income guidelines and have at least one barrier to education and/or employment as specified in the RFP.

The RFP can be viewed/downloaded on or after February 10, 2020. Questions may be submitted after February 10th at Contact Us.  All answers will be posted at Bidder’s Information. NOTE: The deadline for submitting questions has passed. All questions submitted have been answered and are available on the Bidder’s Information Sheet.

Completed proposals are due no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 3, 2020.

Lane Workforce Partnership is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services, and alternate formats are available to individuals with limited English proficiency free of cost upon request.

WIOA Youth/Young Adult RFP

WIOA Youth/Young Adult RFP Bidder’s Information Sheet

Get a D-U-N-S Number

Before you can bid on government proposals, you need to obtain a Dun & Bradstreet, or D-U-N-S number.  Please click here to find out more information about obtaining a D-U-N-S number.