Lane Workforce Partnership is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization and one of Oregon’s nine local workforce development boards. Lane Workforce Partnership, the designated local Workforce Development Board for Lane County, Oregon, funds and delivers programs that empower job seekers to meet the current and future workforce needs of employers in Lane County. Programs and services are delivered through a network of local partners including employers, labor groups, government, community colleges, high schools, community-based organizations, and economic development.
MISSION: Meet the workforce needs of employers and individuals through partnerships and innovation.
VISION: Lane County will have a trained workforce and individuals will have the knowledge and skills for career success.
LWP’s ROLE: Catalyzer, Convener, Analyzer, Broker, Community Voice, Capacity Builder/Investor
- Prepare workers for self-sufficiency employment in a new and changing economy.
- Connect individuals to education, skill-building, and employment opportunities in occupations most impacted.
- Prepare our youth for future employment.
- Catalyze the community around diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) to expand workforce leadership and participation opportunities for all.
- Align strategic partnerships to expand our collective capacity to address systemic workforce challenges.
Building a Strong Workforce
In partnership with community partners, Lane Workforce Partnership provides targeted employment services designed to empower eligible adult job seekers in identifying or reestablishing a career path that will promote their success. WorkSource Oregon offers a range of employment services, including career assessment, job training programs, and job search support. Whether individuals are presently unemployed or already in the workforce, they can turn to WorkSource Oregon for guidance and resources to achieve success.
WorkSource Oregon Lane: 2510 Oakmont Way, Eugene, OR, 97401
Hours of Operation: 8:30am – 12:00pm, 1:00pm – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
If you require assistance with job searches, information on training programs, or services specific to businesses, we encourage you to call (541) 686-7985 and speak with a Career Advisor.
Learn more about the services and resources available at WorkSource Oregon