Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors
The Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors is an engaged group of private and public sector partners. The Board provides strategic direction and oversight of the local workforce investment system, ensuring that businesses have access to skilled workers and essential resources, facilitating their competitiveness and prosperity. Job seekers gain the training and expertise necessary to achieve long-term career success and the foundation for wealth-building. Youth are provided with opportunities for education, career exploration, and hands-on work experiences, laying the foundation for successful careers.
Each member of the Lane Workforce Partnership Board represents their respective organization’s dedication to promoting workforce equity and the creation and provision of quality jobs and living wages in Lane County. Moreover, these individuals commit to championing the principles of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility within the local workforce systems and the broader local economy. Together, the Lane Workforce Partnership Board embodies a shared vision for a thriving and inclusive workforce ecosystem.
Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors and Officers:
- Jennifer Adams, Northwest Community Credit Union (PAST CHAIR)
- Allan Benavides, Eugene Emeralds/Diamond Concessions
- Julie Davidson, Oregon Employment Department
- Billy Dover, Tyree Oil
- Jeff Graham, Danone/So Delicious Dairy Free
- Courtney Griesel, Sierra Pacific Industries
- Bettina Hannigan, Florence Area Chamber of Commerce
- Solomon Harris, CEI Coatings (CHAIR-ELECT)
- David Heavirland, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Phil Hohnstein, Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Center
- Shondra Holliday, Lane County Medical Society (CHAIR)
- Shaun Hyland, Hyland Construction
- Heidi Larwick, Connected Lane County
- Grant Matthews, Lane Community College
- Joshua McClaughry, Sheet Metal Workers Local 16
- Bailey McEuen, Homes for Good
- Jeffrey McGillivray, UA Local 290 Plumbers & Steamfitters (SECRETARY)
- Stan Pickett, Delta Sand & Gravel
- Holly Powell, Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Tony Scurto, Lane ESD
- John Stapleton, PIVOT Architecture (TREASURER)
- Laura Vinson, Lane County
- Steve Yamamori, Reveille Foundation
To be considered for board membership, prospective candidates must complete the following requirements:
- Complete the Board Member Application.
- Attach a detailed Resume/CV highlighting relevant experience and qualifications.
- Sign the Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Email all completed documents to Anne Nestell at email@example.com.
Once the application is submitted, prospective candidates will be scheduled for an interview with the Board Chair and the Executive Director. To arrange an interview, please reach out to Anne Nestell via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (541) 505-8674.
For further information, please refer to the following resources:
We appreciate your interest in joining the board and look forward to reviewing your application.
Lane Workforce Council
The Lane Workforce Council fulfills the role of Chief Local Elected Officials for Lane County, Oregon. The Council is responsible for Workforce Board appointments, shaping the local strategic plan, and exercising budgetary authority.
Lane Workforce Council Members:
- Heather Buch, Commissioner, Lane County Board of Commissioners (CHAIR)
- Mike Clark, Councilor, City of Eugene
- Dana Merryday, Councilor, City of Cottage Grove
- Michelle Webber, Councilor, City of Springfield