Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors
The Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors is comprised in accordance with its bylaws and the requirements of the Workforce Innovation & Opportunities Act (WIOA). Its members represent private industry, labor, educational institutions, local government, and service providing agencies, creating a collaborative and effective partnership between business and workforce services.
Lane Workforce Partnership Board members represent their organization’s commitment to the advancing of workforce equity, the creation and provision of quality jobs and living wages in Lane County; and a commitment to advancing the principles of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility within the local workforce systems and the local economy.
Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors:
- Jennifer Adams, Northwest Community Credit Union (CHAIR)
- Allan Benavides, Eugene Emeralds/Diamond Concessions
- Travis Brooke, Cascade Health Solutions
- Julie Davidson, Oregon Employment Department
- Bettina Hannigan, Florence Area Chamber of Commerce
- Solomon Harris, CEI Coatings (TREASURER)
- David Heavirland, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Phil Hohnstein, Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Center
- Shondra Holliday, Lane County Medical Society (CHAIR-ELECT)
- Shaun Hyland, Hyland Construction
- Katie Jeremiah, Aggregate Resource Industries, Inc.
- Heidi Larwick, Connected Lane County
- Scott Littlejohn, Littlejohn Insurance
- Grant Matthews, Lane Community College
- Joshua McClaughry, Sheet Metal Workers Local 16
- Bailey McEuen, Homes for Good
- Jeffrey McGillivray, UA Local 290 Plumbers & Steamfitters
- Sarah Means, Obie Companies
- Miles Pendleton, NAACP
- Stan Pickett, Delta Sand & Gravel (PAST CHAIR)
- Holly Powell, Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Tony Scurto, Lane ESD
- Laura Vinson, Lane County
- Teri White, PeaceHealth
Lane Workforce Partnership is accepting applications for Board membership!
The Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors is seeking nominations for board membership to serve a three-year term beginning July 1, 2023. Deadline to apply is Friday, March 31, 2023.
Nominations for representatives from the following categories will be accepted:
• Business: Must be an owner, chief executive officer, chief operating officer, or other individual with optimum policy-making or hiring authority. Individuals must be nominated by local business organizations or business trade associations.
• Community-based organization: Demonstrated experience and expertise in addressing the employment, training or education needs of individuals with barriers to employment, including organizations that serve veterans or provide or support competitive integrated employment for individuals with disabilities.
Prospective candidates are required to submit the following to be considered for board membership:
- Board Member Application
- Signed Conflict of Interest Policy (download form HERE)
Email completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
After submitting an application, prospective candidates must be interviewed by the Board Chair and/or the Executive Director. Please contact Anne Nestell via email (email@example.com) or phone (541-505-8674) to arrange an interview.